Recent growth and success at leading building controls and energy solutions company BG Energy Solutions (BGES) has opened up a new opportunity for a Head of Operations.
The role, which is a new post, is a senior management position. This role requires a highly experienced professional who is able to share in BGES’s vision for the future, its aspirations for excellence and success and its values as a business.
The right candidate will provide the business with a range of skills including:
- Full financial, operational and commercial ownership of the service department.
- Full financial, operational and commercial ownership of the project department.
- Leadership of the operations team in delivering all service work and project work on-budget and on-time to internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Improvement of the profitability of the business, by proactively managing and continually improving costs on all service and project work.
- Introduction of new business and opportunities.
Essential skills required
- Comprehensive knowledge of the BMS and energy industry
- Track record of managing and growing a service and project team
- Experience of managing annual service and project P&L >£5M
- Sound knowledge of the energy analysis market, analytical techniques and the tools available, sub metering and recommendations for energy consumption/cost reduction
About BG Energy Solutions (BGES)
As a leading building management system and energy management company based in Sheffield, BGES has roots back to its foundation in 1995. As an independently owned business, BGES can find the very best solution for its customers without any ties to manufacturers. We call this, ‘Integration with Integrity’. The company has recently been appointed as a Trend TTC.
For more information (a full job specification is available), or to apply for the position please email: email@example.com