Commitment from Management
At BGES Group, Quality is an integral part of our Business Principles
These quality policy principles guide our actions to deliver full turnkey solutions that are safe, compliant and preferred by our clients and customers. They are essential for the achievement of our ambition to be recognised and trusted as a ‘full circle’ energy management and technology business.
At BGES, our commitment is to never compromise on the safety, compliance and quality of our products and services. This requires everybody to be engaged, to understand their responsibility in achieving our quality objectives and to be empowered to take action in order to protect our customers and our suppliers.
At BGES, our Quality Policy summarizes the essential elements of our commitment for excellence and includes
- Nurturing a quality culture with the objective of developing, manufacturing and providing products and services with zero defects that are trusted and preferred by our consumers and deliver on our full turnkey solutions objective.
- Complying with relevant laws and regulations as well as internal requirements.
- Continuously challenging ourselves to improve the quality management system to prevent quality incidents and eliminate defects through the review of quality objectives and results.
- Encouraging participation and promotion of quality responsibilities amongst all employees and third parties through standards, education, training and coaching, supervision and effective communication.
At BGES, we implement the Quality Policy through the application of our BGES Quality Management System
At BGES teamwork, engagement, ownership and support by everyone is vital for achieving our quality objectives.
In this context, we are committed to providing the required leadership, management and resources and we will ensure that our Quality Policy is reviewed annually and communicated to all employees and third parties.
For more information regarding our commitment from management, please Contact BGES Group directly.
The following is the formal policy statement of BGES Group which confirms the importance of its standards of quality and compliance in line with its offered products and services, processes, regulations and industry standards. The company recognises and accepts quality management is an integral and fundamental part of the company’s business strategy. All BGES employees are involved in and dedicated to achieving high Quality standards for our customers through the application of the BGES Quality Management System.
Quality is all about the trust of our customers. At BGES, Quality is the foundation of our company and is fully embedded in solutions and service offerings. Our roots lie in the building controls sector. For our customers, this means we are able to draw on many years of controls experience to ensure that we always deliver the most energy-efficient, future-proofed and ‘intelligent’ solutions.
Our customers trust is based upon our quality image and our reputation for consistently delivering at high quality standards. A project installed, monitored or maintained by BGES has our promise that it is safe to use, that it complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that it constantly meets our high standards of Quality.
To sustainably create value and effectively and efficiently build customer trust, Quality at BGES is to
1. Guarantee all staff are trained correctly and are fully compliant by respecting our policies, principles and standards with full transparency.
2. Ensure preference and consistency to please customers by valuing what they value and by offering products, systems and services that always meet or exceed their expectations.
3. Strive for fully completed projects on time, every time by constantly looking for opportunities to apply our continuous improvement approach to deliver competitive advantage.
4. Engage everybody’s commitment across our company and at all levels of our organization to build the BGES Quality principles.
The BGES Quality Policy, is achieved through the implementation of the BGES Quality Management System. All departments across the company are responsible for achieving quality objectives and continuously improving quality performance. Management by process is an essential principle of BGES QMS and it provides the framework for attaining and maintaining compliance, measuring performance and continuing to achieve customer approval. We ensure full alignment of BGES QMS to ISO Quality standards. We expect that our external business partners (vendors, contract manufacturers, licensees, joint ventures, and customers) demonstrate their alignment with our requirements.
We adapt a quality culture by developing quality awareness through the organization and encouraging a management attitude that anticipates potential Quality issues. We empower all BGES personnel with the necessary competences and tools in order to consistently fulfil policies, principles and standards and we continuously improve by challenging ourselves, asking for feedback and keeping abreast of external and internal influences and regulations.
The BGES QMS is composed of three main elements
1. The Quality Standards capture the knowledge and expertise of BGES professionals to ensure a consistent application of what we know.
Quality standards incorporating centrally established generic and product-specific requirements are managed through locally defined operating quality manuals.
2. A Continual Improvement Management Cycle to ensure an effective and efficient management of Quality processes, to measure performance, and drive the enhancement of our Quality culture.
3. A Process-Based Management System encompassing the whole value chain in which all functions are responsible to define and manage the processes they own which can impact on product safety, compliance and customer satisfaction.
Support functions provide assistance, expertise and tools in order to meet the BGES QMS’ requirements and to achieve the quality objectives.